• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio Cuts Out At The End Of Clip

New Here ,
May 17, 2018 May 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alright, i am a little pissed. I edit videos for youtube. i record gameplay on my ps4 and edit on Premiere Pro CC. nearly every clip, ill export it just fine, then ill be editing and bam, video freezes or a red or black screen appears and freezes the source window. after playing through it, the video comes back but theres no audio. the first time this happened i thought all of the clips had been corrupted and i deleted them. this time i played the clips back in quicktime and windows movie and tv and the effected area is perfectly fine. the audio sounds better than in premiere as well. soim tired of this, there doesnt seem to be any solution other than converting al of those hours of content into another file type to edit. im on a hp pavilion core i7 7th gen windows 10. currently downloading davinci resolve to see if it works. if it does and i dont get help with this, i may end up using resolve for the time being and ending my subscription to adobe. any help is appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 18, 2018 May 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi kmhusky222,

Sorry for the trouble. What is the exact dot version of Premiere Pro? Steps: FAQ: How to find the exact version of Premiere Pro you're using?

Have you tried clearing the media cache? Steps: FAQ: How to clean media cache files?

Thanks,

Vidya

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 22, 2018 May 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sorry for the late reply. it is 12.0.1 and yes i cleared the media cache and everything

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 22, 2018 May 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most of the game recording apps are using Variable Frame Rate, and in the history of video, that didn't exist until quite recently (for good reason) but now seems to be all the rage with phones and screen recording apps. The latest versions of Premiere are supposed to accept VFR video, but who knows, that is likely still at the root of the issue.

Many users will run footage through HandBrake and convert to Constant Frame Rate before editing. Extra step, yes, but avoids editing headaches!

Thanks

Jeff

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 28, 2018 May 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi kmhusky222,

Thanks for the reply. As suggested by Jeff, please update Premiere Pro the latest version(12.1.1) using Creative Cloud app. Here are the steps: Update apps to the latest release of Adobe Creative Cloud

Thanks,

Vidya

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 31, 2018 May 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

it is the latest version. it only ever started occurring after the latest versions. i will try the handbrake thing jeff suggested but depending on how long it takes. i may continue using davinci resolve, unless there is a fix that someone finds.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines