• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Anyone know the registry entries to revert to Wintab in Win10

New Here ,
May 17, 2018 May 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

looking for a way to accomplish what the PSuserconfig.txt file does for Photoshop for Lightroom. I already have all the Win10 Windows Ink tweaks done and unchecked Use Windows Ink box in the Wacom mapping tab settings. I am using 2018 Wacom Intuos Pro M tablet. The issue is the sliders don’t work in LR if Use Windows Ink is unchecked in Wacom Pen settings, but, Pen pressure does. If this box is checked, sliders work right but pen pressure doesn’t.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 18, 2018 May 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem and found no solution until now.

There's no solution for Lightromm like the .txt file for PhotoShop.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 18, 2018 May 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please add your constructive opinion to this bug report in the official Adobe feedback forum: Lightroom: Laggy sliders on Windows with Wacom tablets | Photoshop Family Customer Community . Be sure to click Me Too and Follow in the upper-right corner. This will make it a little more likely Adobe will prioritize a fix, and you'll be notified when the bug's status changes. This forum where you've posted is a user-to-user forum in which Lightroom product developers are rarely seen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines