Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

distribution license request

New Here ,
May 18, 2018 May 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am sorry for offtopic, but a can't start a new discussion hier (i don't know why...)

I need a offline msi install files for 3 Adobe products:

1. Adobe Reader

2. Adobe Flashplayer

3. Adobe Shockwaveplayer

They must be packaged and distributed in one organzation on ca 2000 clients.

It should be used Active Directory GPO distribution mechanism.

Thus we need msi's

I am not the employee from this organization, i was only hired for packaging and distribution.

The official representative of the firma filled ans sent the license form on

https://distribute.adobe.com/mmform/index.cfm?name=distribution_form&pv=fp

That was already a 1 month ago. Since this time we are waiting for an answer with download links.

What can i do to get download links?

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 18, 2018 May 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I branched your post to a new discussion topic.

Please private message me the Adobe ID/email address that was used to request the distribution license and I'll follow-up with the licensing team.  To send a private message, click on my user_name link and then on the Message button link.  For reference, include a link to this discussion topic.

The email comes from noreply@adobe.com and contains an encrypted PDF file.  Spam filters and email perimeter scanners have been known to block the email.  Please have the person who originally requested the distribution license check their spam folders and/or quarantine folders to see if the email is there.

Also, only the Adobe ID/email address that was used to request the distribution license will have access to download the files.  So whomever applied for the license will need to download the files and provide them to you, or you will need to also obtain a distribution license to download the files.

Please do private message me the Adobe ID/email address so that I can follow-up with the licensing team.

--

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines