3 Replies Latest reply on May 19, 2018 2:02 PM by JohanEl54

Support for LR 6 users ?

Tafflad Level 1

I know that in order to use KLR 6.14 with RAW files for my camera I have to use RAW>DNG converter, slightly worrying moving my pics to a propriatry standard, but not much choice.

However I find that Adobe doe not have support for my lenses .......

I have a Panasonic GX9 with the very widely used LUMIX 12-60mmF3.5  nor the Leica summilux 25mm F1.4

Is there a way to add lens profiles to Lightroom ..... or obtain parameters to enter them manually

• 1. Re: Support for LR 6 users ?
          JimHess Adobe Community Professional & MVP

If you have profiles or can create profiles using the Adobe lens profile creator, then you can put them in the appropriate folder and use them just as you would any other profile.

• 2. Re: Support for LR 6 users ?
            Tafflad Level 1

Sorry if I'm a bit vague.

Previously my raw files would automatically display camera profile & lens profile in LR

The RAW convertor imported the files as DNG and the camera profile ... but no lens profile.

You say I can add them, where do I get them from ?  (never had to do this before , so new to me)

• 3. Re: Support for LR 6 users ?
              JohanEl54 Adobe Community Professional

Tafflad  wrote

I know that in order to use KLR 6.14 with RAW files for my camera I have to use RAW>DNG converter, slightly worrying moving my pics to a propriatry standard, but not much choice.

However I find that Adobe doe not have support for my lenses .......

I have a Panasonic GX9 with the very widely used LUMIX 12-60mmF3.5  nor the Leica summilux 25mm F1.4

Is there a way to add lens profiles to Lightroom ..... or obtain parameters to enter them manually

I believe that many MFT lens profiles are automatically applied by the camera. In the Lightroom 'Lens Corrections' panel you should see this at the bottom.