• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC apps make my Mac run VERY hot - ditto with my PC - and they are buggy as hell!

New Here ,
May 19, 2018 May 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have NO idea what the heck you've done to these apps, but both my machines run very hot and the fans rev up like cessna airplanes when I'm doing anything, no matter how small, in photoshop, especially. And there's a noticeable lag when trying to save things, or apply a filter, or change a color, or heck, pretty much any action. That sure didn't happen 3-4 versions ago! Lets put it this way: if I didn't HAVE to use these apps, I'd be looking for an alternative. 😞 I am a very unhappy camper, especially since you've jacked up the subscription price on top of screwing up your apps!

The list of complaints I have with these "new and improved" apps is legion.

1. Why do the apps (photoshop especially) send my machines into overdrive? fans revving, laptop bodies heating up like mad? They didn't used to!

2. WHY oh WHY when saving or naming a file does the entire name get highlighted EVERY time you click on the name to try and edit it? It drives me CRAZY!

3. Why do my layers CONSTANTLY deselect themselves? I have to CONSTANTLY go back to the layers pallet to reselect it EVERY time I do something! It doubles my time in workflows!

4. WTF people?? Can't your engineers make these products work reliably without CHANGING tried and true things like keyboard shortcuts?

5. And why the hell do we have to have the effing gif videos on the toolbar? If I want to know how to use something, I go to HELP, a-holes! Get rid of the damned fluff and make these apps work like they did 5 years ago!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?