• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

System Requirements

New Here ,
May 20, 2018 May 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I apologize if this is the wrong way to get help but I had a question on Adobe Illustrator and your website made it extremely diffucult to find an option inncluding that system.

I desperately need Adobe Illustrator for my high school graphic design 1 class. We use the software at school but I'm very behind and wanted to work at home. I have a 27-inch, late 2013, iMac. It wont let me download : "This computer does not meet the minimum system requirements for Illustrator CC. Please refer to the system requirements in the Help documentation for a full list of hardware and software requirements for Illustrator CC."

Yes, I did check the system requirements and copied them to my notes but I have no clue how to resolve the issue. Does anyone know where I can find which requirements I'm not meeting and how to solve the requirements I'm not currently meeting?

Thank you,

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 23, 2018 May 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You've asked an Illustrator question in the Media Server forum. Head over to the Illustrator forum for your question maybe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines