Hey...

I seem to have a lot of problems as a beginner

I’m trying to import style from Bridge to AE

and I see this error ???

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 20, 2018 May 20, 2018

You don't import animation presets from Bridge, you apply them to layers. The easiest way to do that is to use the Effects and Presets Panel in AE. Bridge has been a little buggy. It is a good place to browse the presets, but it has always been a lousy way to apply the effect to a layer.

If Bridge is going to work to add a preset to a layer you must select the layer In After Effects and then double-click the preset in Bridge. IF that does not work then your best option is to note the name of the

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 20, 2018 May 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't import animation presets from Bridge, you apply them to layers. The easiest way to do that is to use the Effects and Presets Panel in AE. Bridge has been a little buggy. It is a good place to browse the presets, but it has always been a lousy way to apply the effect to a layer.

If Bridge is going to work to add a preset to a layer you must select the layer In After Effects and then double-click the preset in Bridge. IF that does not work then your best option is to note the name of the animation preset and type it in the search field in the Effects and Presets panel, then drag it from there to the layer you want to apply it to or select the preset and double-click it just like you would do with any effect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 20, 2018 May 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, a lot that really helped me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines