• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Clips size dont match

Participant ,
May 20, 2018 May 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ! I imported several clips to Ae and add them all to my composition.

On the composition panel, the two videos look the same size. as I show here :

Size prob1-01.png

Size prob2-01.png

Yet, when I try to export the video, I can see on media encoder (and after export as well) that the second clip is smaller in size:

Size prob3-01.pngSize prob4-01.png

How Could I have seen this before ? and how can I scale the second clip to be exactly as the others and take the whole screen when shown ?

ty !

**Some other important stuff:
- The second (smaller) clip, 1920 by 1080. Which is exactly as the Composition settings: 1920 by 1080.

- The other clip was 4000 by 2300, and I just scaled it down so it will fit 1920 by 1080.

This is why im breaking my head here to understand. how is it that my clip is the same as composition size and still smaller than screen  ??

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use the Fit To Comp command - CTRL+ALT+F. You can find this command in the menu item, Layer>Transform>Fit To Comp. The Fit To Comp command scales the selected layer such that it perfectly fills the Composition.

Just be mindful that you will want the source and Comp aspect ratios

Motion Graphics Brand Guidelines & Motion Graphics Responsive Design Toolkits

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

interesting. your Ae comp looks correct, yet AME is showing a different result. it seems AME is where thing foul up. you should run some tests to see where the issue is. try rendering a small section in Ae, then import the video, and check if it's ok. then maybe try a different preset in AME. try checking on/off GPU in the renderer in the AME Queue option to see if it makes a difference. do the same in Ae's project settings.

if you can provide the project file (only the aep file), send it here through any cloud service.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines