• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Signature on fillable forms

New Here ,
May 20, 2018 May 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to save a "fillable Form" so that I can save and then send it to others for them to sign electronically and return to me? Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 19, 2018 Jul 19, 2018

Hi Sidekickwayde,

Good question!

To create a fillable form that you can save and send to others in the form of a weblink or URL - please log in to Adobe Sign, and create a widget. Please note that you need the Adobe Sign Business or Enterprise license to have access to the widget feature.

This widget will allow for you to upload the document, add fillable fields (i.e. name/address etc.) via drag-and-drop which you can then save against a link that can be shared. Everyone that clicks on the weblink

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2018 Jul 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm searching for some clear advice on this too!

We have a form that teachers need to fill out once per student (daily)… the form should:

• Accept a teacher's signature and a student's signature from an iPad
  • Have several check-boxes and text fields
  • Have a 'submit' button to send a completed form to a pre-defined email address
  • Each time the trainer accesses the from via a link, it should open as a blank form

If you have found the best method, please show me the way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 19, 2018 Jul 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sidekickwayde,

Good question!

To create a fillable form that you can save and send to others in the form of a weblink or URL - please log in to Adobe Sign, and create a widget. Please note that you need the Adobe Sign Business or Enterprise license to have access to the widget feature.

This widget will allow for you to upload the document, add fillable fields (i.e. name/address etc.) via drag-and-drop which you can then save against a link that can be shared. Everyone that clicks on the weblink will be taken to a blank form to fill in and complete.

Whenever someone fills in the form, you will receive a filled copy via email and a second copy will also be saved in your Adobe Sign Account.

Hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2020 Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I know this pots was old but its new to me as an relatively new Adobe user.  My scenario is this...I run a small plumbing company.  Ive created a form that the technicians can fill out in the field with the customer.  I need that customer to be able to sign the form.  Once signed, I want the technincan to send me a copy of the form via email.  Once that email is sent, they can "reset" the form for the next customer to fill out and sign.  I have yet to speak or work with an Adobe employee that has helped me complete this task and I need to figure this out - crucial for my business.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines