• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Position Keyframe expressions for Essentials Graphics

Community Beginner ,
May 21, 2018 May 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ask: Could someone provide me with an expression to attach the Y-position to a slider for only that key frame, so it can be modified in Premiere essentials graphics?

I'm making a credits graphic template.

• it starts with a few title cards (individual layers)
  • Then there's rolling credits (one layer key framed on the y position)
  • And finishes with a couple more title cards (individual layers)
    (no precomps)

This is to play at a set duration of 45 seconds

4 title cards @ 1.5 sec/card = 6 seconds

rolling credits = 36 seconds

2 title cards @ 1.5 sec/card = 3 seconds

My issue is that, since the source text of the rolling layer is editable, the length/height of that layer will grow if additional names are added or subtracted from the credits for future episodes. Since the duration cannot change, I want to be able to edit the Y-position of my ending keyframe so that the credits roll completely off the screen regardless of length/height.

-I'm aware that Position is only editable in Essential Graphics if you create a null with a slider.

-I only want to edit the Y-position of that ending keyframe.

Ask: Could someone provide me with an expression to attach the Y-position to a slider for only that keyframe, so it can be modified in Premiere essentials graphics?

Please and thank you!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 21, 2018 May 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That would be something as valueAtTime(key(1).time)+value. The actual value would have to be calculated with some string processing and multiplying the line count by the line height. Try a search. This request comes up with auto-resizing text boxes a lot and there should be some usable code examples.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines