• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mobile site layout reverts to Desktop layout.

New Here ,
May 21, 2018 May 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Uploaded a site to my own server via FTP. Have constructed a Desktop and Mobile site. Everything looks great on the desktop site.

However when i look at it on a mobile device, the front page looks fine. As soon as i go away from the home page it reverts back to the desktop site and becomes distorted.

Any idea why the sub pages are not activating the mobile site layout?

Cheers,

Merritt

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 22, 2018 May 22, 2018

links to a phone layout should have /phone in the code... I would assume you copy | pasted these links from your desktop layout and that of course makes them go there in stead but the good news is its easy to fix

p.s, you did the right thing and its nice to see a designer do basic testing of their site

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 22, 2018 May 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

links to a phone layout should have /phone in the code... I would assume you copy | pasted these links from your desktop layout and that of course makes them go there in stead but the good news is its easy to fix

p.s, you did the right thing and its nice to see a designer do basic testing of their site

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 22, 2018 May 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ussnorway! you're right! such a simple mistake, can't believe i made it. Set the mobile menu to send it back to the desktop site.

Thank you for your help!!!

Screen Shot 2018-05-22 at 7.12.55 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines