• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Rights to scanned images/text?

New Here ,
May 22, 2018 May 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I use this Adobe software to scan my images and use the colour editing and other features that are provided then is the design still my property?  I would prefer an Adobe representative to answer my query, Regards, Guy Hamilton

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 28, 2018 May 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guyh,

Could you let us know the app you are referring to here - Adobe Scan or Lightroom?

Also, would you mind explaining more about the "design" you are referring to in the description above?

Thanks,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 28, 2018 May 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Shivam,

Thank you for your reply, I am using Adobe Scan, and the design is a picture I drew by hand and scanned in, I then used the effects features to make it look more appealing and stand out.

Regards

Guy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 29, 2018 May 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guy,

Please refer to the Section 4 of the Terms of Use, which can be found by launching the app > tap three horizontal lines in the left > “About Adobe Scan” > Terms of Use within the app, which states that you retain all rights and ownership of your content. We do not claim any ownership rights to your content.

Let us know if you have any further query.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 29, 2018 May 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I cant get my messages

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines