• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is AMD Radeon HD 7500 graphics card good enough to run Adobe Premier Pro CS6

New Here ,
May 21, 2018 May 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having trouble with Premier Pro CS6 when I run it. It starts up fine, I start to do edit and then 10 to 15 minutes later the playback stutters and then just completely stops working. Then the whole program doesn't respond and I have to quit it. I have 16GB of ram and running an AMD Radeon HD 7500, is my graphics card not strong enough?

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

[Moved from Premiere Pro NEW to Premiere Pro OLD... Mod]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 21, 2018 May 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mac or Windows, and EXACTLY which version of the operating system?

Recent Mac AND Windows operating systems have been known to cause "odd" problems

Are you using a computer Administrator account with full read/write permission?

Exactly what is INSIDE the video you are editing?

Report back with the codec details of your file, use the programs below... A screen shot works well to SHOW people what you are doing - For Windows Internet Explorer press the PRINT SCREEN button on your keyboard, and then do CTRL-V to paste the screen print from the clipboard into a forum message

Free programs to get file information for PC/Mac http://mediaarea.net/en/MediaInfo/Download

- when you analyze your file in MediaInfo and post a screen shot in the forum, do so in TREE view

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 23, 2018 May 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using CS6 on Windows from the creative cloud so it is the latest version of it. I have a intel core i7 processor. I am the administrative account. The problem occurs every time I take a 2.7K video (drone footage) and try to reverse the speed so it plays backwards. The video stutters and wont play smoothly on the playback and then the system freezes. once the problem starts it wont play 1080p 30fps shots either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 22, 2018 May 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem is that CS6 does not support amd cards on windows. (for the mac just 2)

In other words you dont have MPE hardware which makes editing quite a lot easier.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 23, 2018 May 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thats what I was thinking because my RAM is good but when I try and edit 2.7K 30fps footage there is trouble. Is there a specific graphics card you would recommend? I have a Dell XPS 8500; intel core i7; 16GB RAM; AMD Radeon 7500

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines