• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LR Classic 7.3.1 -- brush NOT working, all else very SLOW (again!)

Community Beginner ,
May 21, 2018 May 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've downloaded LR Classic on my Dell PS 15 9550 laptop with dedicated Nvidia graphics card, 16 RAM, LOTS of free disc space, fast processor. The adjustment/masking brush does not work. The sliders that normally show up (such as in radial filter, which does work), do not show up and I cannot use it. I was using the 7.3.1 version, then downgraded by two versions, and adjustment brush still does not work. Not only that, whatever else I try to do is VERY SLOW. I have checked/unchecked the GPU processor button, tried installing 7.3.1 again, and it still does not work. I've tried looking thru Adobe forum but couldn't find answer to fix this.  Virus/malware protection is not preventing the program from working.

Suggestions, please on how to get this darn program working! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 22, 2018 May 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try to reset the Lightroom preferences.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines