• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't even start the project - Premiere crashes all the time!

New Here ,
May 22, 2018 May 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It really sucks! Price went doubled up - and quality - down! It crashes all the time with 4k video - less then 1 minute. and with HD video - little longer... Don't know what happens - no crash warning, nothing - just goes down and this is it! I run Windows 10, Intel core i7-6700HQ CPU 2.60 GHz, 64 Gb, Nvidia Quadro M1000M. It use to work perfect before. With Windows 7, But I upgraded system to Windows 10 and my camera's to 4K video. It takes now multiple more memory...

But I can't even start now nothing... Projects can't start and shots down now without alert in seconds after uploading the projects.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi maximv63998055,

Sorry that you are facing trouble using Premiere Pro.

Don't know what happens - no crash warning, nothing - just goes down and this is it!

That is definitely not normal. What is the exact version of Premiere Pro (check in the help menu)?

Is this issue specific to a project or a sequence?

Thanks,

Kulpreet Singh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kulpreet!

I have tried many different projects - all have about same issue. It just shoots down as soon I try to start working on project: editing timeline or for example it imports data by file, or several filies. But if I try to add whole folder - shots down without alert.

My version is Adobe Premiere PRO CC V12.0, Kentos.I see in Creative cloud there are no newest versions to upgrade. But it shows I can upload version 12.1. I tried it - it upgraded me. Results were the same. And creative clouds then shows that I can upgrade to newest version (12.0 Kentos?)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This drives me crazy!!!

Yes I did reinstalled everything as it was described - with previously deleting all settings and clean up with CC Cleaner...

SOS DD!!! Same old shit... different day...

DOn't know what to do! Pay this much for this kind of crap...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it Windows shutting down or Premiere Pro?

Have you tried updating or rolling back your graphics driver directly from the video card manufacturer’s site?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 23, 2018 May 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Premiere Pro was crashing not Windows.

But seems like it solved. I have updated all drivers of Nvidia and Intel (just went to setups and mad updates - doesen't looked what exactly - all of them) - and voila! - it looks like working... Hope I will never have this problem again - it screws all life for couple days...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines