2 Replies Latest reply on May 22, 2018 11:23 PM by VipinGupta

Photoshop Elements & Premier 2018 - stopcode: inaccesable boot device.

marcom5493130

I've just purchased Photoshop Elements & Premier 2018. When I reboot (restart) my HP ProBook, blue screen appears with:- stopcode: inaccesable boot device. I recently had Win10 and Apps re-installed owing to Win update issues on the HP laptop device.

I then have to apply a System Recovery Point before the installed app -  Photoshop Elements 2018, so as to use the laptop as per normal. I also noticed that on Elements 7 now has the same issue, as I have this on CD. Prior to IT re-installing  / formatting the hard drive I could still use Elements 7. I then purchased Elements 2018 thinking that Elements 7 is obsolete and no longer runs on Win10, but still have the same issue with Elements 2018.

When I shut down the laptop and switch on again the lap top boots-up as per normal - but with a reboot the blue screen appear when trying to boot-up.

Other apps not associated with Adobe Elements work accordingly when re-installed.

I did read on the web that this issue could be related to hard drives being formatted and then Win10 re-installed. It mentioned something to do with "Install Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for visual studio 2012, but installed this without success.

Please advise to correct this issue as I don't what to return product / refund monies, but want to use the app.