• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Free trial

New Here ,
May 22, 2018 May 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have I really got to pay a further £78? It was an error of judgement on my part signing up in the first place.?

Rgds.

Margaret Streeter

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 22, 2018 May 22, 2018

If you paid anything, it is not a free trial.  I believe you have 14 days to cancel a subscription after it has started.

Contact support - For the link below click the Still Need Help? option in the blue area at the bottom and choose the chat or phone option...

Make sure you are logged in to the Adobe site, have cookies enabled, clear your cookie cache.  If it fails to connect try using a different browser.

Creative Cloud support (all Creative Cloud customer service issues)

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=CCSN_membership-account-payment_change-or-upgrade-your-membership

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Adobe Creative Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you paid anything, it is not a free trial.  I believe you have 14 days to cancel a subscription after it has started.

Contact support - For the link below click the Still Need Help? option in the blue area at the bottom and choose the chat or phone option...

Make sure you are logged in to the Adobe site, have cookies enabled, clear your cookie cache.  If it fails to connect try using a different browser.

Creative Cloud support (all Creative Cloud customer service issues)

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=CCSN_membership-account-payment_change-or-upgrade-your-mem...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

if you mean the cancellation fees ,you need to contact the customer service and ask for a commercial gesture because the cancellation fees are in the contract and are paid for each cancellation after the first 14 days .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines