• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RemoteFX - Quadro - Horizon View - Compatible or not ? Definitive answer.

New Here ,
May 22, 2018 May 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, excuse me in advance for approximative english from Quebec,

a lot of our customer surf on the teleworking wave and ironicly more than often those are designer with lot of graphic workload. We are quick to take the road of VDI, RemoteFX, Horizon, Quadro.. without succes. In the other hand, I can't see nowhere that it isn't supported, nor supported. So across the entire earth and adobe forum, all I can get with search engine are some logic like "i can remotefx quake 3, therefore it would be possible to opengl remotefxing illustrator" and from there it all fall appart with more "logic" and no one really know this stuff, no official How-To from adobe, nor official information to state it will not work. But the fact is adobe is big, VDI sell, Quadro exist, telework isnt a new thing anymore. What am I doing wrong ?

specifically I want to remotely work in illustrator from home with a 150/150Mbps link both side, a brand new laptop on which illustrator is running fine locally, and a xeon server with ssd, lot of ram, quadro graphic, since then I've try baremetal RDS 2016 and HyperV 2016 RDS. Illustrator see the compatible 3D adapter in 2016 RDS baremetal but the remoteFX thing only exist in VDI, and over HyperV 2016 RDS the remoteFX features is active but then illustrator don't see a compatible adater (remoteFX adater). Both case it isn't bareable to work, fps and quality doesnt meet designer requirement, and on top of that, choppy graphic only use 6 Mbps on my link, cpu and graphic almost idle, so no bottleneck aside from poor software optimisation/limitation. Isn't Microsoft and Adobe work together ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 22, 2018 May 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines