• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photography plan - classic not being seen as available

Community Beginner ,
May 22, 2018 May 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i both the formula for lightroom cc lightroom and photoshop plus 20 go  2 days agoand it is impossible to finish the instalation. i tried every single possibilitys i know and lost hours of work. what a bad experience as i was happy on the trial version... this situation is hopeless. i am curently in the us and it is impossible for me to get a chat because of jetlag. is it to much to ak for the possibility of a simple email ? it looks lke not.

It looks like there is a problem on my account and i need somebody from the technical support to unlock the situation. Please, is there anyone able to help?

thank you.
Fabien Meyer

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 24, 2018 May 24, 2018

Fabien, I am very sorry that you are facing difficulties activating Photography plan - classic.  I am showing that the computer has sent successful activation requests but there are some problems with the membership.  Please contact our support team at Contact Customer Care so that direct assistance can be provided to resolve the recently cancelled Creative Cloud Photography plan.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 23, 2018 May 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Fabien,

As you have mentioned you are unable to install Adobe Lightroom CC and Photoshop CC on your machine due to some technical difficulties.

You have also mentioned that you had the trial of these apps on your machine, could you please confirm if they are still installed or have you uninstalled them from your computer?

What operating system is installed on your machine and its version?

Meanwhile you may refer to the following help document and see if this helps: Stop Adobe Creative Cloud from opening in trial mode after purchase.

Awaiting your response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 24, 2018 May 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

dear Bani,

i did uninstall te trial software and folowed the email invitation after

having the product. it is downloading the setting program and stop on the

way.

i tried many other ways and it never worked. it looks like there is some

problems on my accounts when i both it.

i have a new surface pro from microsoft with w10.

thank you.

Fabien Meyer

(Edited by Moderator- removed phone number and email. This is a public forum accessible to all, please refrain from posting any personal information here)

Le mer. 23 mai 2018 à 01:58, Bani Verma <forums_noreply@adobe.com> a écrit :

Instalation problem created by Bani Verma

<https://forums.adobe.com/people/Bani+Verma> in *Creative Cloud Download

& Install* - View the full discussion

<https://forums.adobe.com/message/10399495#10399495>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the update Fabien, could you please let us know if you have any anti-virus, internet security software or system optimizer software installed on your machine?

These apps can cause the Creative Cloud desktop app to stop working, specially a system optimizer software.

I would request you to turn off these apps for the time being and then follow the steps given in the following thread to manually remove Adobe related folders from your machine: Trouble Uninstalling - adobe cleaner doesn't work

After this use the direct download links given in the following link to download the Creative Cloud desktop app: Download Creative Cloud desktop app.

Once downloaded and installed successfully use the desktop app to install Photoshop and Lightroom, to know more refer to: Learn how to download your Adobe Creative Cloud apps.

Let us know if this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your advices

I have no optimizer program and a classic anti virus that I disconnected

while installing

Each time I did it (many) I did uninstall the Adobe suite with a

professional software, the one you advice.

It looks like my account registration gets problem. When I checked it I

realise I had 2  contract. And I do remember I have payed a second time

because I received an echec of payement. So I manually cancelled the one

which is not suitable.

Can it be the root of the problem ?

Will I be reemboursed  from this mistake of payment twice ?

Thank you

Cordialement.

Fabien Meyer.

<Removed by Moderator>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

just an other information, my antivirus is the one given by microsoft. this

is standart and i did not install anything else.

i tried many time to install and when the end comes, it tells me i have no

ticket for the software. it doesnt recognise i paid it twice...

Fabien Meyer

<Removed by Moderator>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Fabien, I am very sorry that you are facing difficulties activating Photography plan - classic.  I am showing that the computer has sent successful activation requests but there are some problems with the membership.  Please contact our support team at Contact Customer Care so that direct assistance can be provided to resolve the recently cancelled Creative Cloud Photography plan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines