• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AmazonS3/Cloudberry

Community Beginner ,
May 22, 2018 May 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone had experience with AmazonS3/Cloudberry explorer for hosting captivate files? I have been doing this for months ever since Google Drive stopped working and it has been flawless. For two days now I have not been able to host any new files. I go through the same process and then when I open a generated web url I get an access denied message as follows:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<Error><Code>AccessDenied</Code>

<Message>Access Denied

</Message><RequestId>

7012D25A27CCED12</RequestId>

<HostId>HRYeO5wHOsV5WVrdFr2JO9Zai8KxzUFEEkxXpR5QPlfXZwC+0oww7qdDoJuuJcd3X5fyqH2J4W4=

</HostId></Error>

Any assistance on what may be causing this would be greatly appreciated!!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 23, 2018 May 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use the service probably everyday to share published Captivate projects with my clients and I have not run into this problem before. Are you using the HTTPS link or the unsecure one? What version of Captivate are you using? Have you enabled JSON mime type and just upgraded to Cp 9.0.2 or newer? Any other details that you can think of?

Paul Wilson, CTDP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use a AWS S3 bucket to host CP files and it works for me (I tried this morning). 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried the HTTPS and the un secure and I get the same message from both, I am completely stumped. I am using version 9.0.2.437 but I have successfully hosted files since I have updated. I may result in un installing and re installing cloudberry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 25, 2018 May 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You might need to add the JSON mime type to allow content published with 9.0.2 to appear. 

Paul Wilson, CTDP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources