• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Robo 6

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2008 Mar 18, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for this long msg --- I created CSH (WebHelp) and was able to call and test topics using the CSH tool. When I bring the Help files into my test env (where the Web app resides) and try to display CSH from different app pages, it keeps opening default.htm (my start page). Help is accessible via a Help link in the app.

I'm using IDs the engineer gave me (he initially gave me a string of #s in a .txt file and I created map IDs in Robo). I gave the eng the new .h file that has the #define. I also added the file to my WebHelp\ folder. Is there anything else that I need to do? BTW, I'm displaying CSH in the main window (same window as default.htm).

Also, the Help displayed from the app opens in a window that doesn't have the browser back & forward buttons, and address bar (I didn't change the default browser window settings in the project). Thanks for the help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 19, 2008 Mar 19, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi writer501. If you think your post was long you should see some of the others
Have you checked out this link on Peter Grainge's site on calling webhelp.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp