• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe DC will not detect printer

New Here ,
May 23, 2018 May 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just upgraded to Adobe Acrobat DC and when I try to print a pdf file it sent to printer then says printer not connected, if I try to troubleshoot it says can't troubleshoot a printer on network,

I am able to print from ANY other program, I could print from the old adobe reader I had, my printer is set as default in system, my drivers for printer are up to date my system Windows 7 is all up to date my direct X is up to date my underwear is even up to date so don't even ask me... and yes I tried running as administrator.

My Printer shows up in the drop down so apparently Adobe see's it and knows what it is if it's able to label it via my system.

I'm not stupid nor computer illiterate, I usually find a solution before ever coming to a website forum to ask whats wrong.

This isn't my system, this isn't my printer, this isn't my software, or drivers... this is the new Adobe Acrobat DC software.

Please tell me what you screwed up and where is my patch to fix it.

I was about to subscribe to the full version of adobe... uhhh yeah not likely if your software wont print to my printer over a network.

At least Office 365 works fine and prints fine... I pay for that now... you want my money, give me a product that works.

I will gladly send you pictures of the error popups and pictures of my printing with no problems from multiple programs if you give me a method to do so.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 23, 2018 May 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Sabesr,

working so too with WIN 7 (it's a German version), it's no problem for me to integrate my standard printer, so that my Adobe Acrobat DC works correctly. I'll send you a screenshot of my printer settings:

drucker.jpg

Hans-Günter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines