• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Duplex Printing Defaults

New Here ,
May 23, 2018 May 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have Adobe Reader DC (the latest version) installed on my PC and for some reason it will not stop setting Duplex mode as the default print mode when I need simplex to be the default. The troubleshooting steps I have already tried:

Reinstalling Adobe Reader DC

Verified the the printer was defaulted to Simplex under both Print Preferences and under Printing Defaults in Print Properties

Verified the Printer local settings were set to Simplex

Tried adding the DWORD to registry to make it automatically simplex

Verified that the documents themselves were defaulted to Simplex under File > Properties > Advanced

If I print it maintains the setting but if I exit Adobe Reader DC it sets it back to duplex and I'm out of documentation so if anyone has an idea I'd appreciate some help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want the printer to keep a set of defaults, then use the control panel for the OS to set the printer's default configuration and not the application's printer interface.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've already done this. Adobe still sets it to duplex automatically.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines