• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Which laptop to buy for video editing in 2018?

New Here ,
May 23, 2018 May 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone!

I could really use your help in choosing a good laptop for video editing and color grading.

I want a laptop on which I can edit in Premiere Pro CC, After Effects CC and Davinci resolve comfortably. I know a desktop is my best shot but I need something mobile because Im often on the move. Im also not sure should I aim for a lot of RAM memory or a great processor or video card etc. I'll mostly edit HD footage and sometimes 4k. I would also be very thankful if you can specify what kind of processor ( how many cores,threads,ghz), how much RAM ( some people say 16gb is not enough) and what kind of GPU is enough in order to fulfill my needs. My budget is around 1500$ and maybe I can push a little bit more than that if really needed.

Thank you all!

[Moderator note: moved to best forum.]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 02, 2018 Aug 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have would suggest you to check these list of best laptop for Video Editing as they falling in your budget also.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines