Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I keep on receiving emails from info.adobesystems

New Here ,
May 24, 2018 May 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

First of all sorry if I'm posting in the wrong place. I find it difficult to navigate the forums, not to mention about contacting the support.

My issue is that I keep on receiving emails from info.adobesystems with various offers, free invitations, prizes etc which look like phishing/spam. But the email itself looks legit, all logos and footer branded with Adobe + enabled by adobe badge.

Can anyone please let me know if I should trust those emails or not. Is this phishing?adobesystem.jpg

Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 24, 2018 May 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

balkanh49472058  wrote

My issue is that I keep on receiving emails from info.adobesystems

info Adobe system is a real Adobe mail server and yes I agree that all their stuff looks like spam... you decide if you want to trust it but you can see the ip address of the emails and that is an address that you can check anytime you want to be sure

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2019 Feb 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

today I received obviously a real phishing mail from "mail@mail.adobe.com" with the header "Ihr Konto wird bald geschlossen" ("Your account will be closed soon"). The mentioned Adobe ID was wrong, so I could identify this mail as fake.2019-02-24 Phishing E-Mail (Adobe ID).JPG

Perhaps it's possible to put this information on the main support page to give warning to other users.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2019 Mar 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also received such an e-mail at night.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 16, 2019 Mar 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Feel free to report it to Adobe directly: Notifying Adobe of Security Issues

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 24, 2019 Feb 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My issue is that I keep on receiving emails from info.adobesystems with various offers, free invitations, prizes etc which look like phishing/spam. But the email itself looks legit, all logos and footer branded with Adobe + enabled by adobe badge.

Can anyone please let me know if I should trust those emails or not. Is this phishing?

Best thing is to opt out from all marketing communications.  I don't find them useful so I have opted out completely from everything.

I used to get tons of messages from Adobe when I was very active but I am dissilussioned with the way these forums are managed so I don't bother to visit here often.  I have reverted to old CS6 products and Photoshop Element and for most part I use Corel's PaintShop Pro Ultimate.  I just got an update for PSP 2019 for £17.00 with  5 different apps in it.

Once you have opted out from them, you should not receive anything but if you are still receiving them then you know they are pure spam phissing items so you need to filter them.

Just out of curiosity, do you actually read any of the stuff you receive from Adobe?  I never used to!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2019 Apr 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been recieving these aswell.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 23, 2019 May 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you would like to opt out of marketing emails and alike, please go here to adjust your account settings:

» Adobe.com opt-out page | Adobe - Privacy Policy

"
mail@info.adobesystems.com" is indeed a valid email address as seen on WHOIS adobesystems.com.

However, people with bad intentions can fool you by sending messages from reputable addresses. It's called Email spoofing.

If in doubt, refer to message #5.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 26, 2019 Nov 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I got an email today from demand@info.adobesystems.com

Dear XXXX,

We thought you might be interested in the following reading material – hope you find it valuable!

Then a lot of links...

AI completes your view of your customers

Download Now

Win hearts and minds with AI-powered analytics.

Download Now

Find out how creatives are setting the tone for CX in 2019

Download Now

Find out how creatives are setting the tone for CX in 2019

Download Now

The links go to a domain

https://t-info.mail.adobe.com/r/?id=h8902f2b3,b18e1d98,b18e1d9e&p1=7011O000002PBLwQAO&p2=0031O000036...

Does Adobe in their proud universe not think they are being used to be scammed?

This can directly into my 365 account which means they managed to use your domain and pass the SPF detection.

I am NOT a member of Adobe since 2015, because CC is just bloated software and an over priced subscription scam in its own right.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines