• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Replicating a fillable page (form)

New Here ,
May 24, 2018 May 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a fillable pdf that is 3 pages long. I need to replicate page 2, 3 times, to have 4 pages of the original page 2. I have done the copy and paste but it just pastes the page as a non-fillable pdf. How do I do this replication? I only have Reader and Acrobat XI.

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 24, 2018 May 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With Acrobat Standard or Professional there is a type of page called a template. This type of page can be hidden or visible and can be used to create a copy of a page including a page with form fields. Since form fields with that same name share many properties including the value property, forms created, spawned, form a template can have the fields renamed. The template could also overlay an existing page.

A Lesson in Templates for Adobe Acrobat

When using templates, you should plan your work. With JavaScript or calculations in the fields, you will need to adjust the scripts to account for the renamed structure of the field.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 25, 2018 May 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This link "A Lesson in Templates for Adobe Acrobat" comes up "The Site Cant Be Reached". Can you pleased provide a valid link?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't do it with Reader. Using Acrobat you can duplicate the page and even have it automatically rename the fields, so they are unique. As mentioned, that requires converting the page to a Template object and then using a script to spawn new copies of it.

If you don't want to mess around with writing the code yourself feel free to check out this (paid-for) tool I've developed that allows you to do it very easily and quickly: Custom-made Adobe Scripts: Acrobat -- Duplicate Pages of a PDF file (including Form Fields)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines