• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where are custom paper sizes stored

New Here ,
May 25, 2018 May 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When my company that I work for provisions me with a new computer (currently Windows 7) and I get Acrobat Pro, I need to re-create and save all of my custom paper sizes for printing to PDF.  If these custom paper sizes are stored in a file somewhere, where is it?  I would like to copy it from my old computer and restore it on my new computer.  And, if it can be copied and saved, where on Windows 10 can it be restored to?  We are destined to upgrade to Windows 10.

TOPICS
Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 28, 2018 May 28, 2018

Hi Jdawson422,

The custom PDF page sizes are stored in the Windows Registry at "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Print\Forms" as the following forum thread discusses:

Where are custom PDF page sizes stored?

Let us know if you have further questions.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 28, 2018 May 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jdawson422,

The custom PDF page sizes are stored in the Windows Registry at "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Print\Forms" as the following forum thread discusses:

Where are custom PDF page sizes stored?

Let us know if you have further questions.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines