Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Glitched preview in develop mode

New Here ,
May 25, 2018 May 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Today, when I opened Lightroom Classic CC it turned out that the preview of photo in develop mode is glitched (see attached screenshot).

This "stirped photo" can be edited normally. The preview is broken... Another modes like library works fine. I was wondering if it is related to the latest Windows 10 update. Reinstalation of lightroom did not help at all. Has anyone seen anything like that before? Do you know how to fix it? Please help!

LR.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 25, 2018 May 25, 2018

1. Try updating your graphics driver.

2. If that doesn't help, go to your preferences and disabled the graphics processor option in the performance tab.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Try updating your graphics driver.

2. If that doesn't help, go to your preferences and disabled the graphics processor option in the performance tab.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have updated drivers. I disabled the graphics processor option and it helped! Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines