Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't install via creative cloud

New Here ,
May 25, 2018 May 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everybody,

I struggle to install apps on my computer (windows 7 64bits).

2min after I launch the download and installation of an app/update, it stops and said "Update failed" or "Installation failed" and I have the following logs :

For an update :

Exit Code: 106

-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------

- 2 fatal error(s), 1 error(s), 0 warnings(s)

FATAL: Failed in writting repair xml at path '

'

FATAL: Error occurred in install of package (Name: CameraRawRIBSCoExistPackage Version: 9.6.0.126). Error code: '106'

ERROR: Failed to create file at path :C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Installers\repairXml\ACR_10_3_32_CameraRawRIBSCoExistPackage_9.6.0.126.pimx Error:5

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For an installation :

Exit Code: 106

-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------

- 2 fatal error(s), 1 error(s), 0 warnings(s)

FATAL: Failed in writting repair xml at path 'HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Adobe\Audition\11.0DefaultREG_SZ
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Adobe\Audition\11.0
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Adobe\Audition
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\Windows Error Reporting\RuntimeExceptionHelperModules[INSTALLDIR]\Adobe Audition CC 2018\dvacrashhandler.dllREG_DWORD0
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\Adobe Audition CC.exePathREG_SZ"[INSTALLDIR]\Adobe Audition CC 2018\"
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\Adobe Audition CC.exe
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\Adobe Audition CC.exeDefaultREG_SZ"[INSTALLDIR]\Adobe Audition CC 2018\Adobe Audition CC.exe"
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\Adobe Audition CC.exe
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Applications\Adobe Audition CC.exe\shell\open\commandDefaultREG_SZ"[INSTALLDIR]\Adobe Audition CC 2018\Adobe Audition CC.exe" "%1"
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Applications\Adobe Audition CC.exe\shell\open\command
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Applications\Adobe Audition CC.exe\shell\open
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Applications\Adobe Audition CC.exe\shell
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Applications\Adobe Audition CC.exe
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\AdobeAudition11_acsrf\DefaultIconDefaultREG_SZ"[INSTALLDIR]\Adobe Audition CC 2018\Adobe Audition CC.exe",35
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\AdobeAudition11_acsrf\DefaultIcon
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\AdobeAudition11_acsrf
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\AdobeAudition11_acsrfDefaultREG_SZAdobe Audition Control Surface Plugin
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\AdobeAudition11_acsrf
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.acsrf\OpenWithProgIDsAdobeAudition11_acsrfREG_BINARY0
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.acsrf\OpenWithProgIDs
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.acsrf
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.acsrfDefaultREG_SZAdobeAudition11_acsrf
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.acsrf
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\AdobeAudition11_ases\DefaultIconDefaultREG_SZ"[INSTALLDIR]\Adobe Audition CC 2018\Adobe Audition CC.exe",34
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\AdobeAudition11_ases\DefaultIcon
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\AdobeAudition11_ases
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\AdobeAudition11_asesDefaultREG_SZAdobe Audition Session Plugin
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\AdobeAudition11_ases
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.ases\OpenWithProgIDsAdobeAudition11_asesREG_BINARY0
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.ases\OpenWithProgIDs
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.ases
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.asesDefaultREG_SZAdobeAudition11_ases

FATAL: Error occurred in install of package (Name: AdobeAudition11All Version: 11.1.1.3). Error code: '106'
ERROR: Failed to create file at path :C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Installers\repairXml\AUDT_11_1_1_AdobeAudition11All_11.1.1.3.pimx Error:5
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To install my apps I had to use direct links :

https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cc-2018-direct-download-links.html

But with those links I can't install ExtendScript Toolkit CC, I have an error when trying to install with Set-up.exe :

"Installer failed to initialize. Please download Adobe Support Advisor to detect the problem."

But Adobe Support Advisor doesn't seem to exist anymore...

My 2 probems are that I can't update my apps and I can't use ExtendScript Toolkit CC.

Can someone tell me what to do please ?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 26, 2018 May 26, 2018

This indicates that you are missing a critical system update, so start by running those. Also you may try and repair your Windows Installer database bei reinstalling Windows Update/ Internet Explorer. Check the Microsoft site.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 26, 2018 May 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This indicates that you are missing a critical system update, so start by running those. Also you may try and repair your Windows Installer database bei reinstalling Windows Update/ Internet Explorer. Check the Microsoft site.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 30, 2018 May 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok thank you I will try that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines