• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Audio Doesn't Play when relaunched

New Here ,
May 25, 2018 May 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a file with audio on every slide. I've published as HTML5 and loaded to our LMS. The audio on the first slide plays when a user launches for the first time. When a person closes out and then reopens, the audio doesn't play on the first slide. This is the only slide that has this issue.

Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 25, 2018 May 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try adding a blank slide BEFORE your current first slide.  Make it a half second or so in duration.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 26, 2018 May 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I try to avoid audio and heavy advanced actions on the first slide. Rod offered a suggestion with the same goal. It is a bit weird however that the course will play the audio correctly the first time, but not when relaunched.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 28, 2018 May 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi RodWard and Lilybiri,

Thanks for the suggestion. I realized as I read your replies, that I wasn't accurate in my original post. The program starts out with a 3 second splash screen, so the audio doesn't actually start until the second slide and that is the audio that doesn't play after the first launch.

Thanks for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources