• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image comes out larger on my website

New Here ,
May 26, 2018 May 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using PS CC 2018 and every time I upload an image, its too large to be displayed on my website. I have tried making the image smaller in PS but whatever size I make it, its still to large and I end up only getting the head portion of the image. Is it something Im doing in PS or my website? I dont have any options to change the image on the website.

Discussion moved from Adobe Creative Cloud to Photoshop

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 26, 2018 May 26, 2018

Are you expecting 100% in Photoshop to match 100% in your browser? It often won't. You need to find the target size for your web design in pixels, and make it that size; it won't match on screen if you have a high resolution monitor.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you expecting 100% in Photoshop to match 100% in your browser? It often won't. You need to find the target size for your web design in pixels, and make it that size; it won't match on screen if you have a high resolution monitor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you that is exactly what I did and finally got the answer i needed and pictures

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines