Latest premiere version.
I have no third party things installed
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4720HQ CPU @2.60GHz
You have a conflict or buffer issue. As a general rule, compare the following settings in PPro with those in the Windows Sound Panel:
(Note: Your available drivers will be different than mine, as I'm using ASIO and virtual drivers)
1. Ensure that you've assigned the default audio device in the audio hardware settings (in preferences).
2. Ensure that the sample rates match with the driver settings.
3. Ensure you've selected exclusive mode.
4. Relax (increase) your buffer settings if you're getting drop outs (stuttering and/or slowing down).
5. As a last resort, choose a different driver type, MME or Wasapi.