• What version of Premiere Pro? Includes the minor version number (e.g., Premiere Pro CC 2015.2 (9.2)).
• Have you installed the recent updates? (If not, you should. They fix a lot of problems.)
- I have the last version (yesterday I made the upgrade 12.1.1)
• What operating system? This should include less version numbers, like "Mac OSX v10.10.5" --- not just "Mac".
- Windows 10
• What kind (s) of source footage? When you say about your source footage, tell us about the codecs, not just the container types. For example, "H.264 in a .mov container", not just "QuickTime".
Tipo: Filmato MPEG
Dimensioni file: 530,63 MB
Dimensioni immagine: 1920 x 1080
Frequenza fotogrammi: 25,00
Formato audio sorgente: 48000 Hz - 16 bit - Stereo
Formato audio del progetto: 48000 Hz - virgola mobile a 32 bit - Stereo
Durata complessiva: 00:03:22:02
Proporzioni pixel: 1,0
• If you are getting error message (s), what is the full text of the error message (s)?
- no error messages
• Has this ever worked before?
• What other software are you running?
- Photoshop - Bridge - InDesign
• Are you using the Mercury Playback Engine GPU Acceleration?
• Do you still have the issue when choosing Project Settings> General> Renderer> Mercury Playback Engine (Software Only)?
- made "only software"
• Do you have any third party effects or codecs installed?
• Does the problem only happen with your final output, with previews, or both?
- happen with the previews