• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Foto's zonder Persoon trefwoord

Community Beginner ,
May 29, 2018 May 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is het mogelijk om dmv een slimme verzameling ALLE foto's te laten tonen welke géén Persoon/Mensen trefwoord hebben?

Lightroom zelf heeft onder Trefwoordenlijst wèl de optie om alleen de Persoon trefwoorden te laten zien (Alles - Mensen - Anders)

Ik ben al enkele dagen op zoek hoe ik dit met een Slimme verzameling kan realiseren, maar helaas kan ik dit niet vinden.

Wie kan me hiermee helpen?

Frank

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 29, 2018 May 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Google translation: Is it possible to use a smart collection to show ALL photos which do not have a Person / People keyword? Lightroom itself has the option to show only the person keywords under Keywords (All - People - Other) I have been looking for a few days how I can realize this with a Smart collection, but unfortunately I can not find this.

If all the person keywords have a parent keyword named People, then you can use the following smart collection:

This excludes all photos containing a keyword that contains the "word" (punctuated-separated string) "People".   Note that this isn't exactly what you want, since it will also exclude the keyword "My People". But in general, there's no way around that, since LR doesn't have the concept of exact match of keywords.

Also note that this is not exactly the same as "Keywords doesn't contain People", which excludes all keywords that contain the string "People" anywhere within them.  So it will exclude the keyword "RedPeople", while the smart collection above will not.

If you don't have your person keywords arranged in a hierarchy, or you want to do exact match of keywords, you'd have to use the Any Filter plugin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines