• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

please change the preselected colour to full deep black

Contributor ,
May 29, 2018 May 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when you create a new project the preselected colour isnt full deep black , i forget this when creating a new project, please change the software so the colour is deep black, much appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 04, 2018 Jun 04, 2018

Hi Jordan.

Yea, I figured from what you said that there were two different colors, I just was wondering what the color code (HSB or HEX or RGB) was for the one that you were hoping to see... because even if we both look at the same color wheel it's unlikely that we'd both choose the same "deep black" color.

But, no worries, I can share this with the team as it is.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 30, 2018 May 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jordan.

A couple of quick questions:

Are you able to get the color you want when you change the color using the Color Picker?

Also, do you have the color code for the color value you're referring to?

I"m not super well-versed on color but I'm happy to bring this up with the product team; I just want to be able to give them all the information they need.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jun 04, 2018 Jun 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi Sue, its pretty simple, you select a new canvas , go to use one of the brushes, and draw, but its not deep black that is preselected, i think it would be better if deep black was standard when creating a new project or deep black is left selected in the colour pallete rather than the last used colour.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jordan.

Yea, I figured from what you said that there were two different colors, I just was wondering what the color code (HSB or HEX or RGB) was for the one that you were hoping to see... because even if we both look at the same color wheel it's unlikely that we'd both choose the same "deep black" color.

But, no worries, I can share this with the team as it is.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

on the picker on the wheel its the slider to the far left, darkest black i think should be permanent, rgb 0 0 0 , the colour that usual is selected on creating a new canvas is rgb 22 22 22

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Jordan.

Perfect.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines