9 Replies Latest reply on Oct 22, 2018 1:42 AM by Niks

Could not copy a file to the destination folder because it is not writable. (70)

mgolanMIT Level 1

I've seen similar threads but none have helped me.  I am certain that the destination folder is writeable as I have written files there and so has Lightroom when it loads from my iPhone via WiFi. 

Trying to read images from my OM-D, does not work when I connect by cable, does not work when I put the SD card in a USB card reader.  Worked just fine for the past several years with my Canon and my OM-D since December 2017.

Here is the error message:

Could not copy a file to the destination folder because it is not writable. (70)

BUT I have my iPhone set to sync with Lightroom through WiFi and it is doing that just fine - I use the file structure yyyy/mm/dd and since May 19 I have not been able to upload a file from my OM-D but I have over 50 iPhone images that have uploaded just fine. 

I have a 1TB drive with over 200GB of space.

I took a shot with my iPhone and one with my OM-D, the OM-D file will not load, the iPhone shot gets there fine through WiFi.

Running on a MacBook Pro Mid 2010

MacOS Sierra 10.12.6

Lightroom Classic CC updated very recently