• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

SO LONG ADOBE I HATE YOU :)

Explorer ,
May 29, 2018 May 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After 20+ years of support I can't take the unreliability of your products one more minute.

Cant believe I'm ditching Apple AND Adobe in the same year yet here we are.

Thought I'd post this for anyone else wanting to announce their departure...I have a feeling a mass exodus is pending...

GOOD LUCK....

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using Premiere since 1991.  I have had very few problems.  They were solved on the User Forum.  Adobe has probably sold thousands editions of Premiere.  On this forum there are not many problems discussed in comparison to the number of users.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If users are encountering bugs in the product, I would recommend they post their issues (or feature requests) here

Please include specific steps with system information so that we can better understand the issue. 

We created a User Voice page so that we can give feedback on issues and also allow the community to up-vote their most pressing feature requests

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines