1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 16, 2008 9:46 PM by Captiv8r

Hcoach

HCoach
      Thanks in advance for the help.

I am a potential newbee to Captivate for rapid elearning, currently using Articulate.

I have developed some live motion screen captures using Captivate 3 and uploaded them to Acrobat Connect. I need help resolving several problems.

First of all, when I record the audio in Captivate, the recording has intermittent popping sounds. I changed the record setting to near CD and I am using a Plantronics noise cancelling mic that has worked well with previous recordings. Any suggestions on how to get rid of the popping sounds?

Bigger problem, when I upload the swf file to Acrobat Connect, the audio does not work, complete silence.

Also, when I am recording screens live in Captivate, the cursor has erratic and at times rapid uncontrollable movements. How can this be remedied?

Is there any way to have the user click next slide to advance in the live video rather than select pause?
      How can I remove, the Captivate logo on the navigatioon bar?

Thanks again.

Regards,
      Kevin
        • 1. Re: Hcoach
          Captiv8r Adobe Community Professional & MVP
          This question has been cross-posted to two different forum categories. Please direct any questions to where the message first appeared. You may do so by clicking here.

If you are reading this message and wondering why cross-posting is a bad thing, you may read the Forum Posting Guidelines by clicking here.

Cheers... Rick