2 people found this helpful
No secret about it! There are several simple issues:
1. Invisible elements:
2. Many elements „bleed“ outside the page/breakpoint width. This is forbidden, because it causes heavy issues on mobile devices. Read this document for further information: https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-8953 Make sure, that no element in no breakpoint ever overlaps/is placed outside the page/breakpoint width.
3. You have to adjust the vertical position of your elements breakpoint-wise. If you do this, most issues will be gone:
- Go to the specific breakpoint
- Select the first element, which has a too large distance to the other elements.
- A double triangle appears at the right side of Muse’s application window:
- Drag it upwards, until the spacing is correct. This causes all elements below the icon to move synchronously up/downwards.
- Repeat that for every misplaced element in every breakpoint.
- You’ll find the reason for this behaviour and a way to avoid it, by reading my answer in this thread: https://forums.adobe.com/message/8749608#8749608
If these informations don’t solve your issues. Correct you document and share it again.
Hello Günter, thank you for your quick reply.
I have followed all your steps.
Unfortunately, there are still big gaps in the smartphone version.
my file after your tips: Dropbox - DJ Palmi.muse
please help me :/ P.s. i'm not a expert i'm a newbie of this programm
I will have a look tomorrow!
1 person found this helpful
Thought to give a look at your site and found that there isn't anything can do for this, it's a flaw in design itself.
I don't even say it as a flaw but maybe slight misaligned settings which can be solved very easily but manually.
For ease of access you can reduce the page to 25 % and then try adjusting the contents as described above by our expert.
Hope this helps.
Thanks!!!! Its perfect.