• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't use Eudora for email in Windows 10/LR Classic CC

Explorer ,
May 30, 2018 May 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently got a new computer running Windows 10. I have been using Eudora - the best email program ever created - for more than 20 years. For several years I have been using it with Windows 7 and what is now called LR Classic CC with no trouble. Having set everything up on the new computer and with some difficulty getting LR to "validate" Eudora, everything looks good except that "Send" is grayed out on the email photo screen and I can't send anything. Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Switch to Thunderbird as your email client.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

II have tried Thunderbird before, and just tried it again. Unfortunately it soesn't work very well at importing Eudora information such as addresses, and seems to lack the ability to send messages to lists including more than a few names - a feature of Eudor that I use frequently to send messages to several lists including up to 100 people. I regularly send pictures to a list of about 40. Other than that TB looks ok, but Eudora is still unmatched after 20 plus years. And it worked fine with LR in Windows 7.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines