I have 9 topics in a sub-folder. After I generate the
project, all of the topics appear in the output folders. 3 of the 9
topics cannot be found when I search through the RoboHelp interface
and they appear as Page Not Found for my context sensistive help.
None of the 9 topics are accessible through the TOC - this is
intentional by design.
I'm using RoboHelp 5.0.2.
WebHelp Pro output
Hi - thank you for your reply.
I have not noticed any difference between the files.
I did try one experiment - I created a new topic and then
copied and pasted all of the HTML code into the new topic. Not sure
why, but this fixed the problem with that single file. I'd rather
not have to do this for every missing topic....(I suspect there are
probably many more than just the 3 I found so far).