• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cpQuizInfoAttempts variable does not match {total-attempts} on Quiz Results screen

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2018 Jun 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've created a module that I'm loading to the Canvas LMS using SCORM. The module uses advanced interactions that rely on the cpQuizinfoAttempts variable.

When a user goes through the module in a single session, everything works as expected. If the user closes the module midway through completing it and then launches it again, the cpQuizinfoAttempts variable resets to 0. However, if I go to the quiz results screen, the attempts total that is shown there ({total-attempts}) is accurate even if the user logs in and out of the module.

Is there anyway that I can access the attempts displayed by {total-attempts} for my advanced actions?

Is a bug causing the two values to not match?

Adobe Captivate 2017 on PC (10.0.0.192)

TOPICS
Advanced

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
People's Champ ,
Jun 06, 2018 Jun 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It could be that on the results screen the variable used for total-attempts is based on cpQuizinfoAttempts. That variable will persist between sessions, so that's why they could be different.

Not sure if you could find out what that variable is and then set the cpQuizinfoAttempts (it's read only, but may still be able to set it.

I'll try to look into it and see what variable is used for the total-attemtps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources