• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Documents have disappeared.

New Here ,
Jun 03, 2018 Jun 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have scanned a lot of documents and they have all vanished. I've followed the instruction online and they have not come back.

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 30, 2018 Oct 30, 2018

Hi Reggie,

Sorry for the delay in response.

As you have mentioned that you have selected the scans and clicked on sans, then the scans should be in the download folder on your machine.

Could you please check the "Downloads" location on your machine?

Also, downloading the scans does not delete them.

Please open this link Adobe Document Cloud and sign in with the same Adobe ID (email address) that you used to login on the mobile application.

Then go to Files > Adobe Scan folder. Check if the files are

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 06, 2018 Jun 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anthonyo,

As you have mentioned that you have scanned lots of documents, did you save the documents to PDF?

If yes, then you can find your scanned files in the Document Cloud.

Open this link and sign in with the same Adobe ID(email address) that you used for Adobe Scan.

Then go to Files > Document Cloud > Adobe Scan folder.

There you will find all the scanned files that you saved as PDF.

If you have not saved the documents after scanning, then it is not possible to recover the scanned files.

Please make sure that you save scanned file to PDF. Refer this help document Scanning Documents — Adobe Scan Help for further information.

Let us know if you have a different issue.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 16, 2018 Oct 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problem. I scanned several documents in the app, I opened the adobe cloud on my computer and saw all the scans, I selected them all and clicked download, while waiting for the download prompt for a save location to appear, all the files disappeared.  I have been on the forums trying everything I could.  I do not have the cloud app installed on my computer, I have logged out and back in, even scanned another document to make sure it's working and that new scan is still there but the original scans are gone.  Any help is appreciated.

Reggie

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 30, 2018 Oct 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Reggie,

Sorry for the delay in response.

As you have mentioned that you have selected the scans and clicked on sans, then the scans should be in the download folder on your machine.

Could you please check the "Downloads" location on your machine?

Also, downloading the scans does not delete them.

Please open this link Adobe Document Cloud and sign in with the same Adobe ID (email address) that you used to login on the mobile application.

Then go to Files > Adobe Scan folder. Check if the files are available there.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines