• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Draw export to Adobe Photoshop blurry

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2018 Jun 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do a web comic series and I create my outlines and the basic sketch in Adobe Draw, and then export it to Photoshop to do the line art and coloring. The last few days, when I export to photoshop it is doing some weird compression and making my lines look blurry and unclean. I've found a workaround by exporting to Illustrator first and then exporting to .psd but I would rather just export directly to photoshop. I'm not sure what's happening. I've attached some samples of upload from today and upload from a week ago. HLEP!

This week:

Adobe_draw_sampleNEW.png

Last Week:

Adobe_draw_sampleOLD.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 06, 2018 Jun 06, 2018

Hi Suzy.

Great. Thanks for this information. It's super helpful. And thanks for doing the test.

The blurriness of your PSD is due to a server-side bug that the team is aware of and working on. Since it involves another team, I'm not exactly sure when it will be resolved (probably next week), but I don't think it will require an update to the apps.

Until then, as a workaround just keep using pixels instead of inches for a bit and you should be okay.

Thanks again for checking.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 06, 2018 Jun 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Suzy.

Sorry for taking so long to respond; it's likely I'm going to have to reach out to the product team about this one, but I have a couple of quick questions first:

* What version of Draw are you using? (If you're on iOS, tap the Settings icon in the lower nav then About Draw; if you're on Android tap the hamburger icon in the upper left.)

* What version of Ps are you using? ( Check this by opening the app and choosing About Photoshop from the Photoshop CC file menu).

* And, I think I know the answer to this one, but just want to make sure: You're sending directly to the desktop from Draw, correct? That is, you're not saving as a .psd first, right?

EDIT/ADD: And one more thing I'd like you to try, if you would:

Create a new "custom" document and use as your form of measure pixels instead of inches (ie, 1800 x 3600 pixels instead of 6 x12 inches at 300 dpi) and see if you still experience the same loss of quality.

I think that's all I need to know right now. Let me know.

Sue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Draw - Version 4.6

Adobe Photoshop CC - 19.1.4 release

I am using the function to "Open In" at the top of the navigation bar when I export to Photoshop, I'm not saving it beforehand, just sending it directly over.

EDIT/ADD: The new document using pixels seems to send over just fine and doesn't do the weird compression thing with the 300dpi versions do. What does that mean?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Suzy.

Great. Thanks for this information. It's super helpful. And thanks for doing the test.

The blurriness of your PSD is due to a server-side bug that the team is aware of and working on. Since it involves another team, I'm not exactly sure when it will be resolved (probably next week), but I don't think it will require an update to the apps.

Until then, as a workaround just keep using pixels instead of inches for a bit and you should be okay.

Thanks again for checking.

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for the information and thank you for getting back to me so quickly! I look forward to the update and will use the work around for now.

Thank you again.

~ Suzy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Suzy.

You're welcome.

Sorry about the hassle (worry).

Sue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines