Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sound renders ... only partially

Contributor ,
Jun 06, 2018 Jun 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a film I want to render, but I'm missing ONE audio track, even that using preview it renders fine. A different audio track renders however fine an is available.

A1 renders fine, A2 does not. I hear the sound, however, in preview. A2 is the entry jingle, that I even converted to WAV, uncompressed. Any ideas?

Premiere 12.0.1 - Build 69 on Windows 7.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Contributor , Jun 19, 2018 Jun 19, 2018

All works well now again. I suppose that installing the latest version (even that I do not like doing that in the middle of a project) solved the issue.

New day, new issue: I have now a sound track that I can't edit... except for the track volume... I need, however, to extend the sound track, as I added to the video length.I should probably branch this to a new subject...

Votes

Translate

Translate
Contributor ,
Jun 06, 2018 Jun 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the meantime, I have done the following tests:

I created a new project, imported the sound file: It worked.

I placed the complete sound file on the original time line: fail

I exchanged the tracks: fail. (working vs mute)

I placed the sound file on an empty timeline, original project: worked.

Currently, I'm uninstalling the Pr/Media Encoder pair to download and install the latest versions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 18, 2018 Jun 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi PAWU, it sounds like you are hitting a known issue. You should be able to unsolo the effect, save the project and reopen the project with the audio track working once more. Is that your experience? Let us know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jun 19, 2018 Jun 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All works well now again. I suppose that installing the latest version (even that I do not like doing that in the middle of a project) solved the issue.

New day, new issue: I have now a sound track that I can't edit... except for the track volume... I need, however, to extend the sound track, as I added to the video length.I should probably branch this to a new subject...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jun 27, 2018 Jun 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just for the records: My sound track problem got solved here: My sound track is not editable...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Aug 20, 2018 Aug 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just for the records: Just did a "new sequence from clip" and I had lost the sound on the newly backed clip and on the original clip. 3 other clips did work fine...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines