2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 13, 2008 10:39 AM by palamangelus

Bypass the AIR EULA

palamangelus
      I'm attempting to distribute a set of corporate air projects and would like to bypass the acceptance agreement when air is first launched on a clean machine. It's not really a silent install, so I'm not sure if signing up as a redistributor would help. Does anyone have any information on how to bypass this?
        • 1. Re: Bypass the AIR EULA
          Oliver Goldman Adobe Employee
          You're not allowed to use the software without accepting the EULA. However, it might be possible to arrange an agreement such that your corporation agrees to the EULA once and each end-user doesn't have to do that again. The folks who handle redistribution would know for sure. I recommend you sign up to redistribute AIR and explain your situation to them.

Oliver Goldman | Adobe AIR Engineering

• 2. Re: Bypass the AIR EULA
            palamangelus Level 1
            There's a corporate acceptance policy - we as a corporate entity accept the EULA, the employee should never have to manually do the same. Thanks for the reply, and I have reps coming today so I will talk to them.

Unfortunately with 1000 of a particular type of users, having them click "accept" is not really an ideal solution. I've never actually deployed anything corporate wide that has end user involvement in agreements, and can't see having it here either.

If anyone else has experience or ideas with this, I'd be more than happy to hear it.

Thanks again!