Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

adobe acrobat installation trouble

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2018 Jun 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Everytime I try to install my version of Adobe Acrobat DC, it rolls back and I don't know what to do.

I need urgent help, pleas.

Meg

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 20, 2018 Jun 20, 2018

Hi Meg,

As per the issue description mentioned above, you are facing issue when trying to install Acrobat DC on the machine, is that correct?

As we have checked the account details using the email address you are logged into the forums, you have Creative Cloud membership as well as a perpetual license for Acrobat. Deactivate Acrobat's perpetual license using the steps given in this help document: Activate and deactivate Adobe products , then uninstall Acrobat by going into Programs and Features >

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 08, 2018 Jun 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 20, 2018 Jun 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Meg,

As per the issue description mentioned above, you are facing issue when trying to install Acrobat DC on the machine, is that correct?

As we have checked the account details using the email address you are logged into the forums, you have Creative Cloud membership as well as a perpetual license for Acrobat. Deactivate Acrobat's perpetual license using the steps given in this help document: Activate and deactivate Adobe products , then uninstall Acrobat by going into Programs and Features > select Acrobat > right-click > Uninstall.

Install Acrobat Pro DC on the machine using the steps given in this link: Learn how to download your Adobe Creative Cloud apps

Let us know if you need any further help.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines