• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Constant rainbow wheel while working

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2018 Jun 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the last week or so myself and some teammates who are using Dreamweaver CC 18.2 on IMacs are experiencing a significant lag in the program and constantly getting the rainbow wheel.
We jump back and forth between Chrome Internet browser and Dreamweaver where there is a lot of copy and pasting, this is where the most significant lag is. However, even just working with the HTML and CSS alone inside DW there is lag when scrolling through the code or trying to click and drag over specific text to copy and paste.

We have uninstalled, re-installed, updated to the most recent version and have re-set to the default the settings and still no change.

Any help would be extremely helpful.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 12, 2018 Jun 12, 2018

Hi Kgreer,

Apologize for your experience. Please send me your Adobe ID, location, and phone number over a private message. We will get in touch with you for investigation. To send a private message, click my picture and use the Message button.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 12, 2018 Jun 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kgreer,

Apologize for your experience. Please send me your Adobe ID, location, and phone number over a private message. We will get in touch with you for investigation. To send a private message, click my picture and use the Message button.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2018 Jun 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've messaged you Preran.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 23, 2018 Jul 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you. Were you contacted by the team? If your issue was resolved, can you post the solution here?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines