• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

all my presets and plugins were suddenly gone

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2018 Jun 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yesterday I opened my Lightroom Classic Version 7.3.1 (1167660) to a ‘welcome dialogue’ like “Welcome to LR, let’s get stared with this quick tutorial..yada yada”, like when I first installed it over a year ago. I went on to the import routine to find my presets for real estate photography were all gone, in fact, all my presets were gone. Not to be deterred I imported 300 bracketed for HDR images  (100 sets of 3)  When I went to process them I found out my HDR plug in of choice (LR/Enfuse) was also missing, in fact, there no plug ins at all other than LR native.  Luckily I had saved the e-mail with the Enfuse activation code, and after struggling to find the download link, adding back into LR and configuring it I was able to resume.  All in all over 2 hours was spent going through the whole ordeal.  I figure there must have been some kind of update which caused the whole thing, but I really don’t know.  I also think there must be a setting(s) to keep LR from wiping all this stuff out, (maybe some kind of backup).  I apologize as I feel this must have come up on the forum somewhere but all my searches didn’t provide a concise answer.  Can anybody please help?

PS I've been using LR for over a year with no issues whatsoever.  Also using Windows 10.0.17134 Home Premium

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Jun 11, 2018 Jun 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This thread has a possible solution: Re: Plugins for Lightroom Not Showing Up

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines