Expand my Community achievements bar.

Synchronize author and publish instances

Level 4

I have a single author instance and two publish instances. I have configured SCD and now user profiles are getting synchronized in both publish instances. I need to get these profiles in author instance too. Please advice.

Also, I am using AEM form components and the contents are getting stored under /content/usergenerated. I have updated "allowed.roots" property in Apache Sling Distribution Agent - Queue Agents Factory configuration with UGC path, but still UGCs are not getting synchronized. anyone faced similar issue? please advice.

2 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hello,

You can access users in author instance by configuring the tunnel service [1]

[1] Deploying Communities

Regards,

Vishu

Level 4

Hi Vishu, Thanks for the reply. We have configured tunnel service and as mentioned in the article, I could see all the user profiles from publish instnace in member console of author instance. But the user profile changes that I am making from publish( eg: updating profile page) is not getting saved in author profile node. We have certain functionalities that are querying the user profiles in author based on some criteria.Such functionalities are failing even after tunneling configured. Please Advice.